Terms & Conditions
Your participation in the #TECHOGNITION event shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of the #TECHOGNITION event and related daily prize draw, which is brought to you by www.preproom.org.
- A limited number of badges and other #TECHOGNITION merchandise will be sent to some schools who have uploaded photos to this site during the event week and these schools will be randomly chosen. Any UK school or college may take part in #TECHOGNITION by uploading photos during the event to this website and to social media. Uploading a photo does not guarantee a prize nor does it guarantee that the photo will be displayed on the site or used by the organisers of the event.
- Links to third party competitions and offers listed on this website will lead you to sites which are not under the control of preproom.org. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with links to high quality, reputable sites, preproom.org accepts no responsibility or liability for any issues arising in connection with either use of your data, the site content or the services offered to you by these external sites.
- Those who upload photographs to this #TECHOGNITION website during the event week retain full copyright over their images. The act of uploading an image here allows the organisers to publicly display the image on this website and/or elsewhere, possibly in print and social media or as promotion for future events. The organisers include Preproom.org, UNISON and Gratnells. It is the photo uploader's responsibility to ensure they have full permission of any person or for any location included in the photos that they can be publicly displayed and used in the future by the organisers.
- The person who uploads a photograph to this website during the event week will be entered into a daily prize draw if they choose to do so. Each photo uploaded counts as one entry and at a set time, the winner of the previous day's prize will be announced on this site and through #TECHOGNITION social media outlets. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. No alternative prize or cash alternative will be offered. Each prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth. Prizes will be posted to winners as soon after the winner is announced as possible. Entry in this prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary to enter. FIVE prizes will be available during the event week, details of which will be posted on this website when the prize draw is announced. Preproom.org reserves the right to disclose winner's name and identity on social media and related websites.
- Preproom.org reserves the right to suspend or terminate the prize draw or access to the #TECHOGNITION website at any time without prior warning. Site maintenance or change of ownership or governance of Preproom.org may result in the site, prize draws and resources becoming inaccessible for a period of time without warning.
- Only schools and colleges (FE) based in the United Kingdom are eligible to take part in the Preproom.org daily prize draws. If a winner is selected from outside of the UK the draw will be re-drawn.
- Preproom.org reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.